343 Consulting is owned by Todd Hiestand.
Todd has been using technology to solve problems since his first job out of college as a poorly paid (and very tired) over-night security officer.
- He spent 14 years as a co-founder and Lead Pastor of a local church in the Philadelphia area.
- He served on the board of directors of an international nonprofit for 7 years.
- He dedicated 4 years to working in the crowdfunding and technology space where he consulted and interacted with hundreds of nonprofit leaders and organizations, focusing on best practices for fundraising with a focus on crowdfunding and peer-to-peer fundraising.
- Most recently he spent time helping rebuild the forward facing marketing and fundraising backend processes and systems for as the Associate Director of Development of an international nonprofit.
- He has been developing websites for nonprofits and small businesses since 2004.
You can read more about Todd on his personal website.
Follow Todd on , see pictures of his dog on , stalk him on , and connect with him on .