343 Consulting is owned by Todd Hiestand.
Todd has been using technology to solve problems since his first job out of college as a poorly paid (and very tired) over-night security officer.
- He spent 14 years as a co-founder and Lead Pastor of a local church.
- He served on the board of directors of an international nonprofit for 6 years.
- He dedicated 3 years to working in the crowdfunding and technology space where he consulted and interacted with hundreds of nonprofit leaders and organizations, focusing on best practices for fundraising with a focus on crowdfunding and peer-to-peer fundraising.
- Most recently he spent time helping rebuild the forward facing marketing and fundraising backend processes and systems for the development team of an international nonprofit.
- He has been developing websites for nonprofits and small businesses since 2004.
You can read more about Todd on his personal website.
Follow Todd on Twitter, see pictures of his dog on instagram, stalk him on facebook, and connect with him on Linkedin.